There is an upcoming webinar hosted by Contact on ‘transport’, which is taking place on Tuesday 6th November, at 12:00.
This webinar will look at:
• Legislation – what does the law say about school SEN Transport?
• What does the picture look like across the country – including a brief look at some responses to transport issues as identified by parent carers in some different areas of the country.
• Challenges and pressures on LA budgets.
• Different pressures on LAs in different parts of the country when providing SEN transport.
• Creative approaches employed by some LAs: Travel Training, Personal Budgets etc.
• What else could be done – suggestions from webinar participants.
To register, click here
If you are unable to attend on the day, a recording of the webinar sessions along with relevant documents will be available the week following the webinar on their Resources page.