The lockdown in the UK continues, but some measures have been eased, especially in England. PhotoSymbols has produced an easy read poster, which may help your children understand the new rules and guidance.
We do wish to remind you that:
- You still should wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds
- You still should limit contact with others, and stay at home as much as possible- ‘social/ physical distancing’
- The guidance on your household staying home if someone has symptoms is unchanged- ‘self-isolating’
- The guidance for those classed as extremely vulnerable/ ‘shielding’ is unchanged
- The rules may change, including becoming stricter
- The rules and guidance currently differs across England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland
The Rainbows Office remains closed at this time, but we continue to support you remotely.