The NHS app allows you to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You can use it wherever you are, at any time. It puts valuable information about your health and treatments at your fingertips.
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order your repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to become an organ donor and change your donation preferences
- use the symptoms checker, including an A to Z of conditions and treatment advice from the NHS website
- access 111 Online, for advice on self-care and whether urgent help is needed
- choose how the NHS uses your data for research and planning
You can read the story of Chitra who has been a patient leader for Nottingham NHS CCG since 2016, and has used the NHS app since launch and reflects on why its helpful for everyone to have it.
You can find more on her story and how to use the app by clicking here