British Cycling Disability Hub – Nottingham
- HSBC UK Disability Hub in Nottingham has monthly sessions delivered by British Cycling coaches.
- The disability hub sessions provide monthly traffic-free coaching for people with physical and learning disabilities.
- The sessions aim to improve rider’s technique, fitness and confidence in a safe, fun and challenging environment.
- The hub sessions help riders with a range of goals: whether to get into a new sport, meet new friends, improve fitness and confidence on a bike, rehabilitate from injury or train for competition.
- The Nottingham disability hub also has a range of adapted equipment on-site which includes handcycles, tandems and trikes, making the sessions accessible for those who don’t have access to their own bike.
This exciting opportunity is for people of any age with a physical or learning disability to take part in the HSBC UK British Cycling Disability Hub in Nottingham, at Harvey Hadden Sports Village, Wigman Road, Billborough, Nottingham, NG8 4PB.
It is advised to book online as this helps the coaches with planning for the session and reserving bikes for riders.
You can book online here