Worried about your special needs child going into hospital? Worry less with a Hospital Passport, the document that tells the medical team things they need to know that are not all about illness.
Likes, dislikes, behaviour, medication, how your child likes to be treated… you can create a digital copy (that is easy to keep up to date) and a paper copy to be with your loved one all the time
Its FREE, to create one simply follow these instructions:
- Go to www.MyLiferaft.com and select Try Now (if you don’t already have an account)
- Create an account for yourself, then follow the instructions to set up a managed account for your loved one
- Go to the ‘All About…’ section. Complete as many fields as you wish
- Go to the Generate Report section, choose Hospital Passport.
- Then generate report, an e mail with the report will be sent to you
You can then email it to others, print it off, put it in a folder, or laminate it.
You can update information at any time from your I phone, I pad or computer and generate a new version of the passport anytime.