Our 7th Annual Event is being held on Friday 23 March 9:15 – 16:00 at NCVS Building, 7 Mansfield Road, Nottingham NG1 3FB.
Our keynote speakers this year are Ellen Atkinson from Preparing for Adulthood and Steve Broach, SEN Barrister.
Parents and carers can register for a free place either through our eventbrite page (https://rpcf2018.eventbrite.com) or by emailing your workshop preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before lunch session:
- Wills and Trusts – Jess Tinsley, Simpson Solicitors
- Good Outcomes – Ellen Atkinson, Preparing for Adulthood Regional Adviser
Promoting Health Behaviours & EmotionalWell -being – CAMHS (NOW FULL)
After lunch session:
4. Using the Law to Challenge Cuts to Services – Steve Broach, SEN Barrister
5. SEN Support in Mainstream School – Helene Torr, Rainbow PCF
6. Challenging Behaviour – Emma Weatherdon, Contact