The Nottinghamshire Warm Homes on Prescription project aims to help low-income residents with cold-sensitive long-term health conditions to achieve affordable warmth.
The project can help residents who satisfy the following criteria:
- Have long-term health conditions made worse by the cold
- Live within the Nottinghamshire County Council area
- Have a gross household income of no more than £16,010 (Excl. PIP and DLA)*
- Have savings and investments of less than £16,000*
- Own their own home or privately rent* their home
For more information, download the form below.