PHAB would like to invite children to join them on their next trip on Sunday 7th April to the Black Country Living Museum. Phab will be heading back into the past to experience life as it was 100 years ago. There will be an opportunity to explore old mines, have fun on a boat tour, enjoy the fairground rides and experience a real school lesson from 1912.
Spaces at this event are limited, so if your child is interested in attending, please email PHAB as soon as possible. They will let you know if you have a place on the trip within 48 hours. For more details of the trip, please see below:
(Sunday 7th of April):
- Drop-off/Collection Point: East Drive Bus Stop (outside of the Portland Building), University Park Campus, NG7 2RD
- Drop-off time: 8:35 am
- Collection time: 5:15 pm
- Minimum donation: £5
- Please provide your child with a packed lunch and a drink.
- They will have the chance to visit a gift shop, so you may wish to provide your child with a small amount of spending money.
- If your child will require any medication during the day, please make sure that it is given to a member of staff on the morning of the trip.
- Please provide your children with a coat due to the unpredictable weather at this time of year.
- Please let them know prior to the trip if any details regarding your child have changed since the completion of their latest application form.
All members should be dropped off and picked up by a parent/guardian on the day of the trip. If this will not be the case, please let them know when signing up for the trip.
Please note that your child/children will only be able to attend this trip if you have completed an online application form or have updated their details since September 2017. If you are yet to complete the form, please do so using the following link: Phab Nottingham Application Form.
If you are experiencing any issues accessing the online form, or if you have any queries about the trip, please don’t hesitate to contact PHAB.