Phab Nottingham is extremely excited to inform you that they will be running their third residential weekend away from 12 – 14 June 2020. The weekend will be hosted at Bendrigg Lodge in the Lake District, where they have been twice before, which is a purpose-built centre for people with disabilities with a range of indoor and outdoor pursuits.
Details of the weekend:
Date: 12 – 14 June 2020
Included in the weekend:
- Transport to and from the venue (from University Park Campus);
- 2 nights’ accommodation;
- Full catering (3 meals per day plus plenty of snacks); and
- 5 activity sessions offering members a range of options, such as canoeing, team building, rock climbing, a disco evening and arts & crafts.
Staff and volunteers that will be on-site:
- 2 fully qualified nurses
- 1 dedicated Phab volunteer per child (all DBS checked and trained)
- Additional Phab members of staff coordinating the trip
- Fully trained activity and catering staff
Voluntary donation: £45
If your child/children would be interested in attending the residential weekend then you will need to fill in their application form by 15 March 2020, noting that it is one application per child.
For full details of the residential weekend click here