Phab Residential Holiday Projects for 2018 are now open to applications!
These inclusive projects take place at accessible centres in Hampshire and the Lake District and have an emphasis on building confidence, independence, working as a team and most importantly having fun! With a dedicated team of trained and experienced staff and volunteers, there is a supportive environment where everyone can take part. Phab undertake a wide range of activities such as canoeing, caving, climbing, abseiling, zip wire, archery, discos and much more. This year they are also offering the chance to sail with the Jubilee Sailing Trust on the tall ship Tenacious.
The dates and venues for the projects are as follows:
- 11th – 13th May, Bendrigg Lodge, Lake District, Weekend (8 – 18 years)
- 28th July – 4th August, Bendrigg Lodge, Lake District, Seven Nights (8 – 18 years)
- 4th – 11th August, Bendrigg Lodge Lake District, Seven Nights (8 – 18 Years)
- 18th – 24th August, Avon Tyrrell, Hampshire, Six Nights (8 – 25 years)
- 12th – 14th October, Bendrigg Lodge, Lake District, Family Weekend
- 13th – 17th August, Jubilee Sailing Trust, Tall Ship Tenacious, Southampton – Southampton (16 – 100 years)
Applying is simple – just click on the following link: https://www.phab.org.uk/