Rainbow Revalued is a second hand and upcycling business founded by the Rainbow Parents Carers Forum in Nottingham, UK.
Visit the website
What they do
- Collect material donations (e.g. clothes, bicycle parts, glass jars)
- Sell them either as second-hand products or upcycle and sell them as new upcycled products
What you can do
- Become a beneficiary for the upcycling part of the project
- Be involved in the preparation of the upcycling process: Collecting the material, brainstorming and researching upcycling ideas, for instance
- Sign your child up to become a craftsperson!
Why are they doing this?
Rainbow Revalued want to create meaningful extracurricular activities and work experience opportunities. At the same time they hope to raise funds for the charity in order to support their daily work.
So, what’s the plan?
In the next few weeks they will be busy collecting material donations which they then can upcycle or resell. In other words: they will be trying out loads of fun upcycling ideas and then decide on which we want to concentrate.
Thus, they are happy about every donation, whether it is an old jacket, a piece of leather or just a few screws.
And if your children are interested as well, they would love to have them on board as craftspeople!