skip to Main Content
0115 786 0211 / 07837 278 981

Using the Monitoring Officer to Hold Councils to Account for Housing, Education & Social Services

If you’re wondering how you could hold your local authority to account for not obeying the law or refusing to carry out its statutory duties, Special Needs Jungle have a post you won’t want to miss.

Full Story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back To Top